Leadership Basics Workshops 2023
Questions and Registration
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all workshops will be held virtually.
Pre-registration is required no later than one week prior to workshop.
At the time of registration, further information regarding accessing the virtual workshop will be provided.
A minimum of 10 people is necessary to hold a workshop. There is a maximum of 30 people per workshop.
For questions, please contact Lay Personnel at 916-733-0239.
*NEW* DIVERSITY, EQUALITY INCLUSION & BELONGING IN THE WORKPLACE
This module will review diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace and the benefits of implementing diversity, equality and inclusion initiatives
- CLERGY ONLY Tuesday, February 7, 10:30am–12:30pm
- OPEN TO ALL Thursday, February 9, 1:30pm–3:30pm
- Register » https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZV33SRB
*UPDATED* SUCCESS IN A MULTI-GENERATIONAL WORKFORCE
This module will review what are the various generations in the workforce, how to communicate to each generation, how to lead each generation, and identifying what each generation needs to remain an engaged employee.
- CLERGY ONLY Tuesday, February 14, 10:30am–12:30pm
- OPEN TO ALL Thursday, February 16, 1:30pm–3:30pm
- Register » https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HQVTXKD
BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION 101
The basics to handling health benefits and 403(b) processing
- CLERGY ONLY Tuesday, February 28, 10:30am–12:30pm
- OPEN TO ALL Thursday, March 2, 1:30pm–3:30pm
- Register » https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HQ6VJHY
This module will review applicant selection, screening applicants, interviewing candidates, and post interview actions.
- CLERGY ONLY Tuesday, March 7, 10:30am–12:30pm
- OPEN TO ALL Thursday, March 9, 1:30pm–3:30pm
- Register » https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HSQWMCJ