Social Service Programs
Nearly 100 programs that serve the mentally ill; homeless; immigrants; elderly; working families; teens at risk; pregnant women; infants; single parent families; refugees and the hungry with emergency food; shelter and clothing; permanent and transitional housing; counseling; job training; pregnancy counseling; post and pre-natal care; independent living skills; mentoring; citizenship and immigration services; refugee resettlement services; parenting skills; information and referral; after-school care and other life-sustaining services.;
- Northern Valley Catholic Social Service: Butte, Glenn, Shasta, Siskiyou, Tehama and Trinity counties
- Catholic Charities of Solano: Solano and Yolo counties
- Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services: Greater Sacramento
- Camp ReCreation: Sacramento
- Mother Teresa Maternity Home: Placerville
- Upper Room Dining Hall: Placerville
- Anderson-Cottonwood Christian Assistance
- Bishop Gallegos Maternity Home: Sacramento
- Catholic Ladies Relief Society: Chico
- Community Assistance Network: Quincy, Portola, Quincy
- Loaves and Fishes: Sacramento
- Sacramento Life Center: Sacramento
- Salvation Army Food Shelf: Susanville
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul: Amador, Burney, Chico, Davis, Dunsmuir, Esparto, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Ft. Jones, Gridley, Lincoln, Rio Vista, Winters
- Stanford Settlement Neighborhood Center: Sacramento
- Wellspring Women's Center: Sacramento
- Yuba-Sutter Right To Life
Parish Social Service Ministries
Local individuals and families are served by 102 parishes through their own outreach efforts to provide life-sustaining social services and spiritual growth.
Seminarian Education Fund
Defrays educational expenses of seminarians currently in formation to serve the Diocese of Sacramento.
Provides funds for tuition assistance in our most economically challenged communities.