- Strengthen the culture of formation and ministerial identity within the laity
- Provide solid theological, pastoral, spiritual and human formation to the laity
- Develop catechetical and other lay leadership in our parishes and schools
DIFFERENT LEVELS OF FORMATION
For those seeking knowledge of the Catholic Faith and how to share it. Completion of coursework can be applied toward Basic Certification.
- Catholic school teachers
- Other lay ministers
- Candidates for the Diaconate program
For those who have received foundational formation and would like to go deeper into particular areas of formation. Coursework can be applied toward the renewal of Basic Certification.
For those who wish to deepen their understanding and training in specific ministry areas. Coursework can be applied toward the renewal of Basic Certification.
- Specific formation in the areas of:
- Marriage and Family
- Social Concerns
- Appropriate for Ministry Team Members
For those who will "Form the Formators".
- Lay leaders responsible for lay formation in parishes or deaneries
- Master Catechists or candidates for a Master Catechist Certificate
- Diaconate Candidates